Funding the Future
Understanding Women’s Priority In Making Responsible Investment Decisions
A series of studies exist on women’s unique approach to money and their preferences for investing sensibly. It is therefore essential to appreciate the mindset of female investors nowadays to better understand their priorities when making investment decisions as well as the fears that may be preventing them from investing.
Women nowadays desire more than just good financial yields when investing.Women are keen about social and conversational effect of their investments because they are economically important and managing a bigger percentage of today’s wealth.
Women want their funds to be set to work, to bring wider profits for humanity.Women are likely to become responsible investors.
In fact, women do not only desire that things change for the better but also that things change quickly. This generates thrilling opportunities to transmute the financial industry by techniques that best address what women really want – and bind this motion as a facilitator for a positive social, economic and environmental change. want when they invest.
What is responsible investing?
- When we talk of responsible investing, we are looking at investment approaches which create financial benefits but sustainable values too.
- Responsible investing comprises investments that have a positive influence on society while attaining the financial goal of the investor.
- Being a responsible investor means building value – which surpasses money or financial profits.
- Responsible investment procedures would urge investors to locate sustainable companies.
- Several surveys have discovered that female investors are looking for new ways of investing.
- However, the first step toward realizing this is by beholding women and their preferences.
- Logically, many women are already beginning to ponder about responsible investing. Financial industries must consider this market need.
- Connect with us at female investor Magazine and get more tips on what women investors are up to.