Recent stats has shown how companies can profit from investing in women as entrepreneurs, customers, employees and or community partners. Because investing in women companies can exceed the opportunities for growth and higher profit by formalizing gender equality as a business quality.
… Innovation does not occur in closed-door ” —Alec Ross author of Industries of the Future.
- Women’s workforce interaction and leadership because the indirect workforce on a supply chain, can profit companies.
- Women appear to be the chief decision-makers on customer expenditure because globally their precise demands often go unmet but gender usually unveils variations in products.
- Women empowerment is key to gain good profit because investing in women help gaining stability because of their professional input.
- Nowadays, the role of a women has undergone a sea change compared with yesteryear’s and is making greatest impact in society.
- Women are great leaders and investors their approach is extremely captivating and logical.
- They are standing tall and playing a major role in politics, defence, sports, IT, finance, business and law.
- Usually take more risk conscious, willing to acknowledge and research
- Gender complications begin outside the workplace. These involve women’s access to training and health care, use of finance and technology that limit women’s financial participation.
- This woman was not afraid to be vocal about her ideas and thoughts when it came to her own business. Women don’t want to be held back by her lack of personal skills. She also felt that she needed to be the one to do most of the marketing and selling.